Ayman Alazraq (b. 1979, Jerusalem) is an artist, filmmaker and program assistant at Kunstnernes Hus Cinema. He is one of the founders of the Ramallah-based production company Idioms Film and has produced a number of works and short films, which have been exhibited and shown internationally.
● Archive (found archive from the solidarity movement of Norway with the
Palestinian cause) I samarbeid med fotogalleriet Oslo
• Curator – Kunstnere på Gazastripen – Exhibition Fotogalleriet
• Curator – Film screening Off Frame AKA Revolution Until Victory and panel discussion -Kunstnernes hus kino
• Curator – Film screening and panel discussion: Arna’s children – Kunstnernes hus and Masahat Open Spaces for Arab Culture in Exile
● Curator –The wonder land Exhibition in Sagene samfunnshus.
● Curator –Turn Loose the Swans- Al-Mahatta Gallery, Ramallah, Palestine.
● Curator- Med Håpet som våpen utstilling I Rådhuset-Oslo (With Hope as weapon exhibition in the city hall of Oslo).